Spyder-Wheeltek-Petron Motorally 5 Takes Off on May 28!Posted on: April 21, 2016
Wheeltek Motor Sales Corp., a nationwide dealer of motorcycles in the Philippines has always been a proud supporter of the Motorally Endurance Challenge – dubbed as the “toughest endurance challenge in the Philippines”, will once again reinforce the Motorally Endurance Challenge this coming May 28! Motorsiklo News Magazine, the team behind the Motorsiklo News Talkshow on PTV 4 will be the organizing team for the event on behalf of Spyder Philippines and Wheeltek Motor Sales Corp. on the other hand, with 200 branches nationwide will be providing some of it’s branches as check point stations. This year, the team added the “Motorally 700″ and the Motorally 1200” – benefiting those who are up for the challenge but for one reason or another, may opt to finish the event with a shorter route well within the 24 hour period.
The Registration is now officially open! For questions or clarifications, post a comment here, send us a message or contact us through these numbers, 09156170824, 09428340824, and 02 2184429.
Stay tuned for our next announcements on important dates, checkpoints mechanics and more!
- Deposit registration fee (P2,500.00) to any of these banks with Account name, Maria Donna Diamante-Alo, Savings Account:
- BPI, Serendra Branch – 0829 0619 88
- Metrobank, Greenbelt 1 Branch – 3613032569
- BDO, SM Makati Branch – 000040319997
- Fill out registration form (you can download the form through this link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/motorallyphilippines/files/
- Send deposit slip and registration form to firstname.lastname@example.org together with photo of your touring experiences.
- Deadline of registration is on May 15, 2016
- We have an Early Bird registration to those who will pay in full until April 22, 2016. Early bird registrants will have a P200.00 discount.
- To reserve a number you have to deposit P1,000.00, non-refundable, on or before April 30, 2016, and pay in full on or before the deadline, (May 15, 2016).
Yours truly, Wheeltek Media & Public Relations Officer Brando Rosales, Mico Gurrero and Marvin Tuliao of the Kawasaki Riders Club of the Philippines; Joel Joya and the two Donnas of Motorsiklo News: Donna Alo and Donna Cubelo; Wheeltek Marketing Manager Mark Chuidian and Mel Aquino showing the Wheeltek Sign at the Wheeltek Motor Sales Corp. office here in Makati